Chester County, PA - The implementation of the new CAD HTML format has been released. All county stations should make sure they are on the latest version of ADI.
New ADI Integrations - FDCMS is proud to announce some new integrations with other vendors. In addition to Data Demon, FirePrograms and FireHouse Software (both CAD Monitor and legacy), Alarm Data Interface now integrates with Emergency Reporting. Integrations with additional vendors are coming soon. Contact FDCMS for additional information.
Our Station Control Service is now available. It allows Alarm Data Interface to electrically control devices in your fire station, thus providing the following functions (just to name a few):
Door Unlocking / Relocking - Automatically unlock one or more perimeter doors for a defined time period upon dispatch. Remotely (via MobileLink) unlock your social hall door for three hours, manually relock it prior to the three hour timer expiring. Remotely unlock a perimeter door for a move-up crew when all available members are at an incident.
Station Lighting - Automatically turn on interior or exterior ligthing based on unit status or dispatch incident type. Remotely turn on parking lot lights for a pre-defined time period.
Turnout Timers - Control LED indicators visible to your in-bay apparatus so that your crews know when they have waited long enough for additional personnel.
- Unit Status Indicators - Control electrical devices based on whether a particular unit is out on a call or back in quarters.
- Alerting Devices - Activate bells, klaxons or lights based on dispatch incident type (fire versus EMS, for example) or by dispatched unit.
Relays (sold separately) are interfaced with these devices in your station. Relay outputs are triggered by ADI based on unit status (dispatched or closed) or dispatch incident type. Additionally, outputs can be manually controlled by authorized individuals via MobileLink. Contact email@example.com for additional details.
- Our new web-based MobileLink Service is available. MobileLink lets your smartphone-carrying members report their response and availability status. It integrates with ADI so you see all of your dispatches and responding members. MobileLink also features IDEx station announcements, web paging, station control and member availability display.
- Web Paging Service is our web-based member paging application that allows authorized personnel to send individual or group pages to members of your agency or team.
- A 30-day evaluation of our Incident Data Exchange (IDEx)
application is available. IDEx includes web-based message composition, call stacking (multiple
calls displayed at once), additional message capacity, multiple station message
management with scheduling along with member availability and response displays. ADI customers can request a no cost - no obligation
evaluation version of IDEx by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to get a general idea of how
IDEx and ADI could be applied in your station.
- Our software products
are compatible with the CAD systems in the following counties:
- Chester County, PA
- Cortland County, NY
- Livingston County, NY
- Madison County, NY
- Manatee County, FL
- Montgomery County, PA
- Onondaga County, NY
- Oswego County, NY
- Rockland County, NY
- Tompkins County, NY
- Wayne County, NY
Contact us for information on our software working with your county's CAD system.